- What is Sentim's purpose?
- Our company's mission is to help people and machines better understand emotions.
- Why do you want to help machines better understand emotions? Why not just people?
- Eventually, machines are going to be smarter than us. We want to make sure that people and machines understand each other when that time comes. As a side note, we aren't the first to try this. Picard coined the term "affective computing" for computing that deals with emotions at MIT in 1997.
- What user information do you store?
- How do you secure user data?
- We use Google's Firebase API and database to securely transfer data over HTTPS and protect all user information.
- How do you secure my credit card information?
- We use Stripe to secure your information and setup monthly payments without us ever storing your information. Stripe automatically encrypts your credit card information on your submission and sends it straight to their servers for secure storage. Stripe is used by millions of businesses to securely process payments, including Google, Amazon, Yelp, Kickstarter, Spotify, Nat Geo, and more.